Question Posted By
BUS 411 Complete Week Assignments Pack Latest-POST
BUS 411 Unit 1 Assignment Latest-POST
This week’s materials focus on Strategic Thinking.
This type of thinking employs the principles of Vision, Values and Mission.
Your assignment this week is to develop a classroom lecture that details each of these principles, and notes how each affects a person’s leadership style.
You are to use, and cite, no less than 4 outside sources. This will be in APA format and a minimum of 2 pages.
That is, the BODY of your paper is to be a minimum of 2 pages. Title pages, Abstract and resource pages do not count to the total.
BUS 411 Unit 2 Assignment Latest-POST
Assignment: Examining Business Strategy and the Five Forces Model:
The Challenges Facing eBay; Time for Changes in Strategy? This week we look at strategic thinking in the business environment.
Your assignment this week is to:
1. First, research, and create, a Porter’s Five Forces Model of eBay in either Visio, Excel, of PowerPoint format. Use external sources to assist in populating your model.
Next, report and analyze your findings, touching on the following questions;
1. What does your five forces analysis reveal about the nature and strength of the various competitive pressures eBay faces? Are the competitive pressures facing eBay and other online auction company’s conducive to earning good profits? Why or why not?
2. Based on your analysis of the industry and eBay’s situation, what problems and issues does eBay’s top management need to address? Which ones are top priorities?
3. What do you see as the key success factors for firms in the online auction industry?
You are to use, and cite, no less than 3 outside sources for your report portion. This will be in APA format and a minimum of 2 pages. That is, the BODY of your paper is to be a minimum of 2 pages. Title pages, Abstract and resource pages do not count to the total.
BUS 411 Unit 4 Assignment Latest-POST
Assignment: Finance and Operations:
This week we look at finance and operations, and apply a bit of quantitative analysis to the effort.
Your assignment this week is to analyze current financial ratios for a given business.
1. Think of a specific business you find interesting.
2. Find the financial statement for that business on the internet.
3. Now, define the following ratios, note the ratio for your business, and explain the financial health of the company when looking where the company is financially compared to its competitors.
a) Return on Capital
b) Gross Margin
c) SG&A Margin
d) Total Debt/Equity
e) Total Revenue
f) Gross Profit
BUS 411 Unit 5 Assignment Latest-POST
Assignment: Your business strategy in the Global Environment This week’s materials focus on your innovations and creativity in a global environment.
Congratulations! You have just started a new business!
Your assignment this week is to:
1. First tell me what your new business is. Do you provide a service, or a product? Define this business you’ve spent so much time dreaming of starting.
2. Next develop a PEST Analysis as the first part of the paper.
3. Finally, describe how you’re going to grow this business in the global environment.
Parts 1 and 2 will be a Word Doc. APA formatting is NOT required. You are to use, and cite, no less than 2 outside sources. Minimum of 2 pages. That is, the BODY of your paper is to be a minimum of 2 pages. Title pages, Abstract and resource pages do not count to the total.
BUS 411 Unit 6 Assignment Latest-POST
Assignment: Case Analysis: The Decision Making Process
You are to write a minimum, 2 page essay, on this week’s subject matter per below. Using a personal example from you life or organization:
1. Discuss the main phases or activities of the decision making process, including for example: the background leading up to the problem situation; problem recognition; development and evaluation of alternatives; selection of alternative; and outcome of the decision. Where possible, analyze the information seeking and information use behaviors in the decision making process.
2. Incorporate the terminology from this week to show the instructor that you have read and can apply the material effectively.
3. Discuss what could have made the process better.
BUS 411 Unit 7 Assignment Latest-POST
Assignment: The “issue” of Stakeholder Management and Corporate Performance.
You are to write a minimum, 2 page essay (text not including the reference page and title page), on this week’s subject matter per below.
When looking at stakeholders in a for profit institution (i.e. Walmart), how would you rank the stakeholders importance and input to the fiscal health of the organization? Do some stakeholders have more of a preference than others? Is the environment a stakeholder in the company? How do we make sure the environment has a voice?
BUS 411 Unit 8 Assignment Latest-POST
One of the main purposes of this course is to allow students who are about to complete their programs of study at the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business to demonstrate their familiarity with the Baldrige Core Values that have been reinforced throughout the program.
For this assignment you are required to write a reflective paper summarizing your experience of the BUS 411 course. You are expected to refer to the Baldrige Core Values in this reflective exercise and to discuss how those Core Values were exhibited in your work in this course and throughout your program of studies in the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business.
Your paper will be a minimum of 4 pages, APA format. That is, the BODY of your work will be 4 pages minimum. Title page, Abstract and reference pages do NOT count to this total. All papers will be submitted through SafeAssign to reduce the potential of plagiarism. Be sure to read the grading criteria (below) by which your paper will be evaluated before you write the paper and again after you write your paper.
Copyrights © 2016 | All Rights Reserved With Minds Blow
Uploading copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Refer to our DMCA Policy for more information.
This is an online marketplace for tutorials and study guides. All the content is provided by third parties and mindsblow.us is not liable for the similarity.